Early in the year we invite local guides and companies to share their knowledge.
Location & DateWhen:
Monday, Feb. 13th, 2023 at 6:30 pm
Mud Hole Custom Tackle, Inc.
2133 Component Loop Suite 1001
Oviedo, FL 32765
2023 Seminar Lineup
- Tripler Tail and Flounder: Captain Scott Lum, Outcast Sportfishing Charters
- Tarpon and Nearshore: Captain Jim Ross, Fineline Fishing Charters
- Inshore Rigs: Captain Justin Ross, Fineline Fishing Charters
- Inshore Soft Plastics: Captain Billy Petigrew, Com'n'Get It Fishing Charter and Guide Service
- Sebastian Tarpon and Nearshore: Captain Glyn Austin, Going Coastal Charters
- Vertical Slow Pitch Jigging: Justin Richey, Salt Strong Fishing Club
- Deep Dropping: Captain Sonny Richards, AA Fishing Charter, Sebastian
- Bottom Rigs: John Barber
- Trolling Lures: Captain Joe Bielawski, Ancient Mariner Tackle
- Trolling Plugs: David Clark
- Ballyhoo Rigging: Captain Terry Winn
- Bowfishing, Gator & Duck Hunting: Captain Jake McFadden, Marsh Madness Outfitters
- Bass Fishing: Captain Lewis Przystup, Capt. Lewis (@fom_charters)
- Shad and Crappie: Captain Tom VanHorn, Mosquito Coast Fishing Charters
- Rod and Reel care: Terry Cheatum, Kel's Rod and Reel Service
What to ExpectWalk from table to table and learn from local guides and companies. Get one on one time and ask all the questions you would like.
Topics will cover inshore and offshore saltwater fishing, rod & reel maintenance, knots, and more!
Hope to see you there!